State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) issued notification for vacancy of clerical cadre & subordinate cadre from sports persons (cricket players only). Last date for accepting applications is 03-01-2014.
Vacancy Details : Clerical cadre & Subordinate cadre (cricket players only)
Educational Qualification :
- Clerical cadre : SHOULD HAVE PASSED 10+2 EXAMINATION OR ITS EQUIVALENT
- Subordinate cadre : 8TH STANDARD PASS OR ITS EQUIVALENT BUT NON-MATRICULATE
Sports Qualification :
- Clerical cadre : SHOULD HAVE REPRESENTED THE STATE IN NATIONAL EVENT OR THE DISTRICT IN THE STATE LEVEL EVENT WITH DISTICTION OR HIS UNIVERSITY IN AN INTER-STATE UNIVERSITY EVENT WITH DISTINCTION OR IF HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE COMBINED UNIVERSITIES TEAM WITH DISTINCTION
- Subordinate cadre : SHOULD HAVE REPRESENTED DISTRICT IN A STATE LEVEL EVENT OR SHOULD HAVE PARTICIPATED IN AN ALL INDIA SCHOOL EVENT
Age Limit :
- Clerical cadre : BETWEEN 18 TO 26 YEARS AS ON 01.12.2013 Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates 5 years and for OBC candidates 3 years
- Subordinate cadre : BETWEEN 18 TO 26 YEARS AS ON 01.12.2013 Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates 5 years and for OBC candidates 3 years
- Clerical Cadre employee will get salary of Rs.14,000/- per month approximately with Graduate qualification candidates and Rs.12,700/- per month with Under Graduate qualification candidates inclusive of D.A. and other allowances at the current rate,
- Subordinate cadre employee will get salary of Rs. Rs.10,300/- per month approximately inclusive of D.A. and other allowances at current rate.
Mode of Selection : Applications will be subjected to preliminary scrutiny to shortlist of candidates on the basis of their performance, achievements as given in their applications/testimonials. The candidates short listed will be called for the interview and selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit. Since the recruitment is for sportsmen category, maximum weight age will be given to the above factors as well as to age of the candidate. The Bank if required will conduct practice matches / training session / physical tests to gauge the performance of the candidate.
Bank intends to recruit players strictly followed by positions only.
- Fast Bowler
- Left Arm Spinner / Right Arm Leg Spinner
- Opening Batsman
- Wicket keeper / Batsman
Short listed candidates will be issued call letters to the correspondence address given by the candidates in their application form which will be sent by ordinary post/courier.
How to Apply : Applications should be sent in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT UNDER SPORTS” to reach the following address.
The Deputy General Manager (HR)
State Bank of Hyderabad
Head Office, Gunfoundry
HYDERABAD – 500 001.
Last Date for receipt of Application form (Hard Copy) : 03-01-2014